Ramzi Najm is a seasoned IT professional with over 25 years experience working with senior leaders to develop and implement strategic technology roadmaps & projects aligned with business strategy. He is an accomplished Information Technology Executive with a solid track record for significantly raising the performance of organizations and delivering value through teams and individual contributors. In addition to his leadership and strategic development skills, Ramzi has extensive project and portfolio management expertise working with all levels within organizations to prioritize and implement complex technology projects in regulated and unregulated areas.
Ramzi served as the VP Strategic Analytics, Process Innovation, & IT for the R&D division of Allergan; prior to that he was the VP of IT for a medium-sized Contract Research Organization. An effective communicator and results oriented leader, he has lead the definition and implementation of key initiatives throughout his career.
Experiences from Razmi’s career include:
- Development of IT portfolio, project prioritization & implementation methodology within a regulated organization that allowed for the optimization & rationalization of technology portfolio and on-going investments, while managing a rolling 5-year strategic plan & technology roadmap
- Development & implementation of enterprise technology & data architectural plan that optimized resource utilization for on-going implementation of new systems
- Lead the definition & deployment of several innovative data access & portal technology solutions which improved information access & business efficiencies and was recognized by receiving the CIO 100 award
- Pioneered Big Data and Cloud technology approaches to develop cross-functional teams in order to foster new data driven analytical approaches to solving key business problems
- Drove implementation of business automation initiatives transitioning business functions from paper-based operations to globally-integrated & digitally-enabled environments that resulted in financial and timeline reductions
- Implemented various Global technology projects requiring leadership across multiple cultures and organizations. Projects include Analytical projects (Development and Research Data Warehouses), Operational Support Projects (Trial Management, Laboratory Management, Inventory management), Data Acquisition Projects (Various electronic Data Capture solutions), as well as Financial Reporting and Content Management Systems
Ramzi holds a BS in Biology and BS in Information and Computer Sciences from the University of California in Irvine. He also received his MBA from California Pacific University.